Join us for the 35th annual Spring Festival of Awareness Celebration
Held the last weekend in April each year and for 2013 it is April 26 – 28.
If registered before March 20th the cost is: Adults $150, Seniors/Teens $125
After March 20 the cost is: Adults $170, Seniors/Teens $145.
After April 20 the cost is: Adults $180, Seniors/Teens $155.
Please print/read the last page of the program below for more pricing details.
You can choose meals and accommodation plus GST will be added.
Take a look at the program below, or download the pdf.
- Accommodation is on a first come first served basis, so register early.
- On-site Registration starts at NOON in Columbia Hall. Dinner is served from 5:15 to 6:15 pm.
- Opening Ceremonies begin at 7 pm in the Great Hall followed by Introduction of Workshop Leaders and a Crystal Bowl Meditation.
- Sunrise Ceremonies start at 6:45 am each morning with a variety of movement and meditation exercises.
- Please bring a travelling mug as there will be TWO refreshment stations with organic teas, coffee or juice. You can purchase travel mugs in the festival store if you don’t bring one.
- Workshops start at 8:45 am Saturday & continue to 8:45 pm with breaks for lunch and dinner.
The schedule is the same for Sunday except after lunch the workshops are 2 hours long, the Closing Circle is at 4 pm in the Great Hall.
- The Festival Store is in Columbia Hall and has space to sell various crafts, crystals, jewellry and more.
- You must be a registered festival participant, healer or instructor to apply. We charge a 15 % commission. Click Festival Store to the right for application and details.
- Healing Oasis is downstairs in McLaren Hall. We have many readers and healers available for private sessions at $25 for 1/2 hour & $40 for 1 hour.
- Click Healers Form for details and connection at that level
The Reiki Room is by donation and is drop in… it has one table available all weekend.
- Sign-up for the Healing Sessions start Friday at 1 pm and are available from 2-5 pm. Saturday and Sunday sign-up starts at 8 am and sessions go till 9 pm on Saturday and 3 pm on Sunday.
- Naramata Centre is a conference facility owned and operated by the United Church of Canada. The site is mostly wheel-chair accessible with an assistant.
FAQ… Most Frequently asked questions…
Something is wrong with my accommodation?
Please check in with the registration desk and they will inform the Naramata Centre of the problem.
What do I do if I lose my key or locked it in the room?
Report check in with the registration desk – they will be able to help.
Is it okay to leave a workshop if it isn’t suitable?
Yes. Please do so quietly. You can enter another workshop if the door is open. Many people will leave to have a session in the Healing Oasis. If a Workshop Leader did not keep on topic as per the announcement, please fill in the feed back form or let Angéle, Sunnaira or Marion know.
Can I get a refund if I missed my Healing Oasis appointment?
Not if you did not show… If the Healer doesn’t show then we give refunds.
Why can’t I book an hour with a practitioner who has scheduled only half-hours?
Some prefer to do Intro Sessions but you can ask.
What if I don’t like the treatment or reading?
Talk to the person at the registration desk and/or mention it to Sunnaira, Angéle or Marion.