Join us for the 37th annual Spring Festival of Awareness Celebration
This year we have two Festivals one at the Shatford Centre in Penticton, BC, April 24-26 and the second one at the Johnsons’s Landing Retreat Center on May 8-10.
Cost for Penticton if registered before March 20 the cost is:
Adults $150 • Seniors/Teens $125
Cost for Johnson’s Landing if registered by April 10 is Adults $135 • Seniors and Teens $110 and includes FREE camping.
The entrance fees go up, the longer you wait to register.
Pricing details are on the registration pages
Penticton page 9, Johnson’s Landing page 17.
If you need clarity call Marion 250-497-6861 or Angele 250-366-0038
Accommodation in Penticton will be at the Days Inn, ask for Spring Festival Special Rates. At Johnson’s Landing we have lots of camping and a variety of upgrades on page 17 of the program below or page 23 has pictures of the options.
Meals are optional at both locations.
OR download the PDF for printing by clicking the blue letters download the pdf.
- Accommodation is on a first come first served basis, so register early.
- On-site Registration starts at NOON at Shatford Center, Penticton. It is across from the Penticton Library and used to be Pen HI, the old high school made of bricks.
Dinner is served from 5:15 to 6:15 pm.
- Opening Ceremonies begin at 7 pm followed by Introduction of Workshop Leaders and a Crystal Bowl Meditation.
- Sunrise Ceremonies start at 6:45 am each morning with a variety of movement and meditation exercises.
- Please bring a travelling mug as there will be two refreshment stations with Organic Teas and Fair Trade coffee. You can purchase travel mugs in the festival store if you don’t bring one.
- Workshops start at 8:45 am Saturday & continue to 8:45 pm with breaks for lunch and dinner.
The schedule is the same for Sunday except after lunch the workshops are 2 hours long, the Closing Circle is at 4 pm in the Great Hall.
- The Festival Store has space to sell various crafts, crystals, jewellery and more.
- You must be a registered festival participant, healer or instructor to apply. We charge a 15 % commission. Click Festival Store to the right for application and details.
- Healing Oasis will have many readers and healers available for private sessions at $25 for 1/2 hour and $40 for 1 hour.
- Click Healers Form if you wish to apply to be a Healer and work 6 hours.
- Sign-up for the Healing Sessions start Friday at 1 pm and are available from 2-5 pm. Saturday and Sunday sign-up starts at 8 am and sessions go till 9 pm on Saturday and 3 pm on Sunday.
- Naramata Centre is closed and is being sold.. so sad after 27 years there.
Is it okay to leave a workshop if it isn’t suitable?
Yes. Please do so quietly. You can enter another workshop if the door is open. Many people will leave to have a session in the Healing Oasis. If a Workshop Leader did not keep on topic as per the announcement, please fill in the feed back form or let Angéle, Sunnaira or Marion know.
Can I get a refund if I missed my Healing Oasis appointment?
Not if you did not show… If the Healer doesn’t show then we give refunds.
Why can’t I book an hour with a practitioner who has scheduled only half-hours?
Some prefer to do Intro Sessions but you can ask.
What if I don’t like the treatment or reading?
Talk to the person at the registration desk and/or mention it to Sunnaira, Angéle or Marion.